Monday, July 12, 2010

Bring on the headache

Fairview Winery: our first (and my favorite) stop on our wine tour.

We met a lot of Americans during the wine tour, including Jess who was staying with us at our hostel. When I walked in the door of the hostel, the guy working the desk congratulated me on being the second girl to walk into the hostel since the World Cup started (Jess was the first). Throughout our stay in Cape Town, I saw more Americans than I have seen since living in Africa. Cheering for the USA during the Algeria game with all of the people we had met, was definitely one of the highlights of the trip for me.

I learned a lot of interesting things on the wine tour. . . but cannot seem to remember any of them. Oops.

The first winery we visited is known not only for their wine, but also their varieties of goat cheese. Yum.

We also visited a Cheetah reserve.





No comments: